Journaling: A Pathway to Self-Discovery and Healing

Beautiful Die Cuts for Your Journals

Today I want to tell you about one of my favorite Etsy shops: Art Elena

If you love die cuts but you don't have a machine, or you don't want to buy a lot of dies, it's fun to buy an assortment of already cut pieces. Another reason to buy them already cut is because sometimes the die you want is no longer available. Elena has a nice collection of frames, flowers, butterflies and more:


some of the frames in her shop (keep reading below, to see what I made)

Flowers: this is my favorite set, but she has lots more. You can ask for them to be white, neutral, or in colors. I like to get the white ones and then use distress ink or alcohol inks to color them.

Die Cut Butterflies (aren't these sweet? more in her shop)

I have purchased some beautiful die cut and embossed frames from her. I really wanted to buy this die, but it has been discontinued. I couldn't find it anywhere, not even used! Elena has them in different colors. I asked for a mix of neutrals, and here is one that I have used on the front cover of an altered book that I'm using as a junk journal:


The image of the woman reading a book is from Giraffe Creative Studio's Sense and Sensibility set and the page with bookcase that I used as a background for the cover is from this set of journal pages that I printed 2 per sheet of paper. The label with "memories" is a very old one by Arty Maze, but she doesn't have it listed in her shop right now. Here are some very similar blank bookplates from MyPorchPrints and you can write or type whatever words you want on them.


Comments